Thursday, February 27, 2014

Fraternal?

When Dave got home from work he came up to Audrey and said "Anna?". Nope. Sometimes we can so tell them apart and other times (especially when they aren't next to each other) they look a lot alike! I think I need to get Dave to come to the computer to make sure I label them right.

They are sleeping well and are just super good natured little babies. It's pretty amazing to think about how much we love them. And to think we've only known them for 2 1/2 weeks. Then again, we've been praying for them a lot longer than that.  
 Audrey
 Audrey and Anna snuggling
 I love Anna's arm touching her sister...
 Anna
 The big sisters have sure been having some fun with their little sisters. Dave's cousin made these cute burp rags but did she know they can turn into dress up? 

 Sadie and Ash had so much fun getting them dressed for the day. We've heard that twins can be pretty tough…but when you have two big helpers who want to do EVERYTHING it's not so bad!!
Anna

1 comment:

Roz said...

What a wonderful bunch of "Nannies" you have helping you! Makes it all so much fun.
I'm loving the posts and pictures.