Sadly, I had to get back to "real life" today. I took Ash, Sadie and Nate and we made the trip back to Colorado. We had some very bad weather in Wyoming and hit a white-out snow storm with about 2 yards of visibility. Happily, we made it home safely. We all really miss Meliss and the babies. We plan to drive back to Utah Thursday night.
We had a really nice time this morning before we left. We all got to take turns holding Anna and Audrey. They are starting to gain a little weight (very little…they are not exactly tanks) which is great because that is their main roadblock from leaving the NICU. The doctor is tentatively planning on Wednesday to leave the hospital. Then we start the ICPC process to get Utah and Colorado approval to bring them home to Colorado.
Many blessings all along the way.
We love watching them together
I'm mad I didn't have a picture of Melissa and babies from today!







1 comment:
Love seeing each of you with the girls. The family pic from yesterday is priceless! Tyler was trying to find clues that help tell them apart. Not easy! Right ear very slightly different, I think Audrey has a tiny fold - or maybe that was Anna? So happy all are safe and well and that you're all together again by week's end!
Post a Comment