Birth mom had her weekly appointment yesterday. We get such limited info. The only two bits of info we got: the non-stress test went really well and babies are doing great and her amniotic fluid is measuring just right. All is well.
So fabulous the babies are getting to grow in the womb instead of the NICU! I know there are so many more things discussed at the appointment that I would love to know…like is she having any contractions? Dilated at all? Any signs of labor? Even though I know with my own pregnancies…you can have signs and then it can still be two weeks before labor comes. Or you can have zero signs and just go into labor one day. But still, we are so curious!!
4 comments:
You're absolutely right... it's great that they're still growing, safe and sound! It just keeps the anticipation building, though! Can't wait to hear more...
Exciting!
-Susan
How great your girls are still in the best place they can be. I would imagine the mom is getting a little uncomfortable though. However, this is a sweet time for her. Keep us posted.
Lucky little girls to have such a sweet family and home to go to. I'm so excited for all of us as a family to hear of their arrival. Lots of love Grandma Bowen
Post a Comment