Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Anna and Audrey Arrived!
What an exciting day it was yesterday! We got a call at 2:35 that the mom was in labor! We were out the door at 3:45! Dave flew home from work, the kids were amazing packers (Sadie loaded the entire car with all of our stuff) and off we went! Anna was born at 7:45 and weighs 4 lbs 9 oz. she's 15.25 inches long. Audrey is 4 lbs 14 oz and is 17 inches. Because we were going to drive in so late, we had to wait til this am to see them. We will see them at 9 this morning. We tried to get some sleep but at 5 am Dave and I were both wide awake and way too excited to see our babies! I'm posting from bed to pass the time! I will try and post pictures at some point. They are in the nicu but we heard they are both doing great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations!
Better than Christmas morning!
Yay! Can't wait to see them!
Love, Mom W.
Post a Comment