I guess the girls could sense myself getting a little too proud of my photogenic self (SARCASM...see post below) so they decided to slam me with a few comments to bring me back down.
A few days after Nate was born:
Ashlyn: Mom, that's silly...your baby is out of your tummy and your tummy it still big.
A few days after that:
Sadie (praying at the table): Please bless Mommy's tummy to shrink.
Today:
Sadie (while driving in the car): Nate is starting to get a little fat on his body. I have a little bit of fat on my body.
Sadie (when we got home and were playing on the floor...maybe my sitting position didn't help): Mom, you have a LOT of fat right around this area (pointing to my tummy).
5 comments:
Those kinds of comments are bad enough in the house, but I'm always SO scared in public that Gibson especially is going to just say something a bit too honest. :) Hillarious.
I love it. You are still beautiful! I wish I looked that good with so little makeup...
sheri
How rude. Did you discipline them?
Thanks for the laugh! I needed it! Aren't are little ones just precious! I just think Nate is so super cute! He's so alert in the pictures you post--bright eyed!
My girls were always asking me why I still had a big tummy and if there was another baby in there. They never helped me out by praying for me though. That is the best!
Post a Comment