Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Friday, August 10th it is!

We just found out today that our c-section will be August 10th at 10:00 a.m. It was scheduled for Wednesday (today) but the lungs weren't quite mature enough. So today and tomorrow they are giving me the steroid shots and he should be ready for the c-section on Friday. One of the best parts of the c-section being post-poned is that I get to take Ashlyn to her school open house tomorrow to meet her teacher and see the classroom. I was really sad thinking that I would miss that. Dave will post pictures as soon as he gets a chance on Friday! We can't wait!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

August 10th is a good day! It's Maika's b-day too. Now I'll never forget your little boy's birthday! We're taking the boys camping this weekend, but I'm checking for pictures right when we get back!!

Melissa Walton said...

I totally forgot that Aug 10 is Maika's birthday! Have fun camping!

PJ Productions said...

I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see all of the adorable pictures.

Autumn said...

August 10th is Drew's birthday too--we'll be thinking of you and your family!!

Heidi said...

I don't know anybody with a birthday on Aug 10 but it's still a great day. I'm glad you'll get to go to Ashlyn's open house. It was so hard to have to miss some of Courtney's things like that with our whole ordeal. Looking forward to seeing pictures of the baby and Ashlyn's first day too.

Juliana said...

I'm excited to see pictures! Best wishes on all the exciting new adventures!
Love,
Juliana

Sheri said...

we'll be thinking about ya!
sheri

Cathie said...

Ahhh! So exciting! I can't wait to see and hear about your baby boy!