I'm getting you back, Dave. Here's a story that will embarrass Dave but since I needed to get him back, I'll gladly tell it.
Tuesday nights are Dave's late study nights at school. When we were going to bed that night he asked what time I had to be up in the morning. He was shocked at how early it was, and he asked why. I told him that I didn't get the clean dishes unloaded until 8:00 that night and the breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes put away even later. I had a busy next day and wanted to get a few things done before everyone woke up (like unloading the dishwasher). So the next morning when I went to unload the dishes bright and early, I found them all unloaded for me. I instantly started to cry! Dave was up long before the sun and found time to unload the dishes for me.
It might have seemed little to you, but it made my whole day!Thanks Dave! I love you!
1 comment:
Really all that tells you is the great lengths you have to go to to get any help.
Post a Comment