Wednesday, August 15, 2007
A lot a bit of Heaven
Sorry I haven't had a chance to respond to many of your emails or phone calls! Thank you for them! I feel like I'm in my own little bubble of trying to soak up every second of every little thing Nate does. I already think he's growing up too fast and I don't want to miss a wink of it. Last night I finished feeding him around midnight. Mom and Dave were already asleep and I figured I would put him down and go to bed myself. Nate had his longest stretch of awake time - almost an hour and a half. I loved being awake with him awake all by myself. We stayed up late together and had the best time. We sang songs and snuggled and cried (I did) and just stared at each other for a long time. And even though I caught my head bobbing several times from falling asleep while staring at him, I kept trying to stay awake to enjoy his sweet awake time. I am in my own little heaven with him. Thank you for all of your prayers for his safe arrival. We are so grateful to have him here and home with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow! Congratulations! I am so excited for you and I know exactly how you feel, wanting to treasure every minute! I started bawling when Owen was 5 days old because he was growing too fast! :)
I love blogs! It's been so fun to read about your family! Where are you guys living?
I'm so happy for you. I'm crying here at the park.
No one deserves it more!
sheri
Hearing about you being in your own bubble of heaven helps me remember how special this time with Cora is. I'm going to keep that in mind more often. Thanks for the reminder.
Melissa, reading this post bring tears of joy to my eyes. I am so happy for you, Dave and your girls. Nate is SO cute! And yes they do grow too fast. I am so glad you are enjoying every minute of it. Lots of love, Emi
Post a Comment