Monday, August 27, 2007

More pictures....




Sorry I've been slacking and not getting a lot of pictures of Meliss and Nate together. It seems like most of their time together is nursing...not really "family viewable" pictures.


9 comments:

emily said...

Wow Melissa. You look so good! Darling baby. I just want to hold him!! When will we even see eachother next?!

Melissa Walton said...

That is so embarrassing that Dave put that picture of me on. I like the one better of the back of my hair. I wish you could hold him - we all fight over who gets to hold him. He loves being held and is probably happiest being cheek to cheek with us. I love it!

Juliana said...

Melissa,
He is sooooo cute. He looks so petite looking and cute as a button.
Juliana

Dave said...

Meliss, it's funny you said the picture of you was embarrassing. You were the one telling me to put it on....

emily said...

HA! You guys are hilarious...love it.

Anonymous said...

Whatever Melissa! You look GREAT in that first picture! You're just so modest. :)

PJ Productions said...

Melissa,
You look beautiful, and Nate is just the cutest baby. I'm glad that he is so cuddley. I love babies who will snuggle. I was always holding Jessica and she still loves the affection.

Melissa Walton said...

You're funny, Dave. I'll get you back. 1433.

Alicia said...

Meliss,
You look fabulous...maybe you're just thinking about that tummy of yours. You and Nate look so sweet together.