Saturday, August 11, 2007

Nate David Walton



































































He's here!!!! Nate was born on August 10th at 10:36 am. Hearing his first cry was about the sweetest sound I have ever heard. We were a bit nervous about his lungs before the c-section. He'd been on steroids for the last couple of days. Breathing isn't a problem at all. He was 7 lbs 2 oz and 20 inches long. Meliss is doing great. She's already up and walking around the hospital room. We think Nate looks like a combo of a little Ash and Sadie and some of his own look. It is a miracle to have him here.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for your sweet family. The complete bliss you are feeling really shows through in each photo. What a beautiful baby boy. Ashlyn and Sadie are "beaming big sisters". Our prayers continue to be with you as you enjoy Nate's arrival.
- The Fanning Family

emily said...

What a cutie!!! We are so happy for you guys.

Autumn said...

We are so increadibly happy for your family and your new little miracle. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
--Joel and Autumn

Sheri said...

Couldnt be happier for a great family! What a cute little guy! We love boys!
sheri

Becky Hardt said...

What a darling little prince. He looks just like a doll right out of the factory in Heaven. Chad and I are happy that your (and our) prayers were answered. What a little miracle!!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little baby. I'm so happy he's finally here! Looking at all the smiles in the pictures, it feels like you aren't just smiling with your face, you are all beaming from the depths of your souls. It's a great sight!
Isn't it amazing what happiness can come from a 7 lb. sleeping blob?? Babies are wonderful, and little Nate is no exception.
Love you guys!

PJ Productions said...

We are so happy that he is here. He is so cute and really does look like a Walton. What a sweet and wonderful blessing for an amazing family. Congrats!

Jen said...

He is gorgeous. We are so happy for your family! What a miracle. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

We are so thrilled! He is just so beautiful. The whole family is just beaming with joy! We are so happy for you all and us too.

Good job. We love you so much. And love the name. He will be as special as all of you are.

Love, Grandpa and Grandma Fishbein

Juliana said...

Congratulations! Congratulations!
I am sooooooooo happy for you guys! What a cute little guy!
Juliana

Cathie said...

What a beautiful baby boy! Ahh, I can't believe he is here! I get the chills just looking at the pictures. He is one special baby and how lucky is he to be born to such a WONDERFUL family. Congratulations. Please hug, squeeze, and smell him for me!

Alicia said...

Dave and Meliss,
What a miracle!! He is so handsome and I think he has Dave's nose.

Sounds like this day might make the top ten best days in the Walton's life.

We love you so much!

Seriously... said...

so so so cute! and what a relief to have him here safe and sound. I bet Ash and Sadie are excited to help (they probably will be big helps too....unlike Parker's older siblings!) Congrats!
Kendra
p.s. we really like the name Nate (Parker was almost a Nate)

Mary Ann said...

I am so happy for you guys. He is so perfect looking, and a good size for being early. I like the name! Love you all and congratulations!

Staci Savage said...

Hi--It's Staci Savage. Cathie told me your wonderful news! Congratulations! We're so happy for you all. You all look really great and Nate is beautiful!

Kari said...

Yeah! He is so beautiful! And Melissa looks too good for a 'just had a baby photo', We are happy for you all. We can't wait for Nate to grow- boys are great!

love Kari and Shawn

Marika said...

Congratulations! What an adorable family you have. (Sadie looks just like Melissa!)

Brittany said...

Ah congrats guys! We are so excited! I wish I could be out there holding my nephew right away! Can't wait to see him! Love you and miss you guys!

Shauna said...

Yeah for the Waltons!We are so super excited for your new edition. Nate is truely a blessing from God. He is one cute baby! You all look so great. Congratulations!

Shauna said...

truly...sp :)

The Petrini Post said...

Congratulations you guys! He is so beautiful! I hope things are well for you and your sweet family!
-melissa