Here are some more pictures of Nate for those of you that live far away and are asking for more pictures! In the picture where Dave looks like a "beat up druggie" (as he says) Nate is actually trying to get milk out of his cheek!
To be short: He is amazing. Every picture I see he looks so defined and developed, like he knows something already. I love his big eyes! What a beautiful baby; a miracle in plain sight. I'm glad you got your wish Meliss.
Cute little Nate! Tell Dave Teo gave me hickies all along my chin yesterday. He was biting my chin (I think he's teething), he's done it before, but never leaving hickies! Jeremy thought it was funny.
3 comments:
Everyone in the family looks like they're in LOVE! And I can see why...what a cutie!
To be short: He is amazing. Every picture I see he looks so defined and developed, like he knows something already. I love his big eyes! What a beautiful baby; a miracle in plain sight. I'm glad you got your wish Meliss.
Cute little Nate! Tell Dave Teo gave me hickies all along my chin yesterday. He was biting my chin (I think he's teething), he's done it before, but never leaving hickies! Jeremy thought it was funny.
Post a Comment