Sunday, August 5, 2007

Lemonade and treats for sale!

Here are the lemonade sellers. They worked hard squeezing the lemons and testing the lemonade til it was just right. They made rice krispy treats and toffee bars to sell too. They got so excited any time a customer came. And if a car drove by without stopping Sadie would be distraught! Sadie was the "waver girl" as Ash called her. Any time they saw a car coming, Ash would say "Sadie, hurry, run, wave!!!!!!!!" And Sadie would jump up and down waving her arms in hopes for a customer. Before long they were both doing it each time a car came by. Dave was nice to pull our beach umbrella down from the attic for us. It was a hot day and the shade helped a lot.

7 comments:

Kari said...

Hello Melissa and Dave!

I was so excited to see your blog! I am so happy you are having a baby boy so soon! Congrats! We can't wait to see pictures. We miss you guys, and love seeing pictures of your sweet family!

xoxo Kari and Shawn and kids

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa and all

So glad to see your blog. The girls are just so cute and I loved Sadie's philosophical comment. Out of the mouth of babes.

Hope new little baby boy doesn't have to go thru' life nameless. That's a joke. We are so excited for you all. And we love you so much!!

Grandpa is in bed, but I will show him your blog tomorrow. Love it.

Thanks.

XOXOXOX. Love, Grandma Fishbein

Heidi said...

Your girls are so cute. I wish I could have stopped by to buy some lemonade and treats. That sounds great right now.

emily said...

If we lived closer, I'm sure we would've driven past or walked by numerous times and bought you all out of treats. Looks so fun.

Anonymous said...

It was a hot day here too! I wish I could've gotten some of that lemonade! :)

Juliana said...

Too Cute!!!!

Cathie said...

So cute. I would have had to stop! Did they earn good money?