It's been so fun this week to watch the girls really start waking up to the world around them! I can't get enough of the many different faces they make.
I haven't come down from my "high" of the miracle that we have these darling babies in our family. The joy they have brought into our home is palpable. We all love them so much. I can hardly imagine our life without them.
Anna
Anna
Audrey and Anna
Audrey
Audrey
This morning before church we took some pix of all the kiddos together. Nate continues to be so gentle and precious with his little sisters. He adores them.
Nate and Audrey
Nate showing his "I'm girl trapped" face. :)
Audrey
Sadie and Anna
Anna
Audrey
Audrey
Audrey, I think.
Anna
Audrey, Ash, Sadie, Anna
Audrey and Anna (Audrey isn't so sure about things)
Audrey and Anna
Audrey and Anna
Audrey
Audrey
Audrey
Anna and Audrey
Anna and Audrey
Anna and Audrey
Anna and Audrey…they are starting to smile more and it just melts our hearts every time.
Love Anna's face






























6 comments:
So darling!
Love seeing all the photos of the babies and their big brother and sisters.
Sweet little dolls! What a darling happy family! Nate's girl-trapped face so reminds me of his great-grandpa Bowen making a face probably for the same reason!
Love from Grandma Walton
Oh my goodness, such sweet babes!! I love Nate's squished by sisters face. Too cute!
What fun to see them changing and growing little personalities! Nate is beyond adorable holding them. What a champ, and is sure to grow up to be a true gentleman!!!
These pictures are so fun!! Such gorgeous girls!
Post a Comment