Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Lots of Smiles!

It's been fun to get more smiles out of these cute babies! It's hard to catch them on the camera but we've gotten bits and pieces of their smiles captured. Today I got both babies to smile at me at the same time. It was heavenly - although I wasn't fast enough to get a picture of it. 
 Audrey
 Audrey and Anna


 Audrey

 Nate and Audrey
 Kisses for sis
 Audrey
 Anna was in such a smiley mood this day. I was trying to hold her in one hand and my phone in the other and get her to smile…wasn't an easy task!
 Anna and Audrey
 Sadie was studying for a big test she had recently. I was helping her study and I had to snap a shot of her studying with a pencil in one hand and a cute baby in the other. 
 Love this picture of little babies each leaning on a big sisters' shoulder.
 Audrey and Anna
 Sleeping cuties
 When I would lay in bed at night and daydream of having twins, this was one of my dreams. I knew we would be at Chad's wedding shortly after the babies were born. I thought it would be so fun to each have a baby in the front pack and slow dance. Had to get a snapshot of my dream coming true! We had so much fun dancing while the babies slept away at the wedding.
Grandpa John testing out holding two babies at once! 

1 comment:

emily said...

I think my favorite pictures of this bunch are ash and Sadie with a baby on their shoulders, and your slow dancing with dave. That one made me laugh out loud! Dave's nice to indulge you! :)