Friday, April 4, 2014

Christmas was only 3 months ago...

And we finally got our present in the ground! We did have a thing or two going on the last couple months. :) The final product is at the bottom of the page!

The girls are getting sooooo close to some big smiles! We call them half smiles. Too hard to capture on a picture at this point but it's sure fun to watch. Audrey seems just a couple days ahead of Audrey on development and it makes sense since she's a little bigger. She's the one who has been working most on her smiles.  

Speaking of size, at their appointment on 
Monday Audrey weighed 7 lbs 5 oz and Anna weighed 6 lbs 15 oz. 

 Anna and Audrey moved out of our room into their room. We are all sleeping better now! Here they are snuggled up in Ash, Sadie and Nate's crib.
 They still love their bath time but sadly, they won't be able to share one bath much longer. They are getting so big.
 Anna all dressed up to go to school.
 I don't know how I would do twins without the help I get from Sadie and Ash! They are amazing helpers.
All five of us (the older 5, that is) jumped together when they first got the trampoline all set up. It was so fun! I grew up with a trampoline so this feels like part of my childhood! 

2 comments:

Mom said...

Boy, does that look like fun! Lots of jumpin' good times ahead!
What a sweet darling family!
Love, Grandma W.

Designer Diva said...

Oh my goodness, the babes are getting so big so fast! I love the bathtub pic! So wide eyed and I think I can almost tell them apart in that one. Adorable! And I will not be able to show my kids the trampoline pics. I will never here the end of it! ;)