Sunday, April 27, 2014

18 pounds


 Today after church I was holding Anna and Audrey as they were getting sleepy. I smiled as I realized I won't be able to hold them at the same time for much longer.They are both a little over 9 pounds so they are getting to be a heavier combination! Sadie got on and off the scale with each baby to weigh them for me.  I enjoyed watching them fall asleep in my arms.

 Audrey dozed off first. Anna was still trying to stay awake a few more minutes but she didn't last long. 

Sadie holding the babies on our special rocking horse from my wonderful friend. 

Anna giving Audrey kisses

Audrey and Anna were both in such a smiley mood! But I only got Anna smiling for a picture! 

4 comments:

Michiko said...

I'm finally back from Asia and have the wifi (and time) to check on everything I've missed! Your cute family was at the top of my list! Your babies have grown so much in the last 6 weeks!
Love from Modesto!!!

Jamie said...

So sweet Melissa!

emily said...

Cute family!

Designer Diva said...

Such sweeties!