Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Lots of pictures

Life is busy and I don't find myself at the computer very often to put pictures on the blog. So here's a big handful of some cute ones over the last week. 

 Sadie put the girls on the couch like this and said they were having a little time out. They sure seemed happy for time out!
 Ash and Sadie were in a fun "Kids on Broadway" show again this year. Sadly, they borrowed costumes that they had to keep with the choir and only put on for the show…so I never got a close-up of them in their costumes. They did such a fabulous job and our cheeks hurt from smiling so big for so long when Ash and Sadie took their turns on stage. So fun.  It was almost three hours start to finish and Anna and Audrey were quiet the whole time…good little babies! Here's Anna gazing up at Dave.
 Audrey and Anna hanging out with Dad.

 Love reading to my kiddos…especially with two sleepy babies listening in, too!
 Anna

 Audrey and Anna

 Anna
 Anna and Audrey

 I thought Audrey looked so cute practicing her tummy time. At one point her toes were off the floor and she was rocking. She continues to be a few days ahead of Anna developmentally…which makes sense since she's always been a little bigger.
 Happy little girls….we can't get enough of their smiles.


 Audrey
 I was holding both babies on my lap and somehow they ended up like this…with Anna piggy-backing on Audrey.
 Ash and Sadie must have taken these because I have no memory of this photo shoot.
 Audrey
 Anna
 Had to document one of my favorite things. I have my special necklace with two silver hearts, each with Brie and Amber's names on them. I love wearing this necklace and I rarely ever take it off. Anna and Audrey will often times grab hold off this when I'm holding them or sometimes when I'm nursing. It's a little thing, but it just makes me so happy…can't quite explain it.

Anna was giving Dave a huge smiling show tonight.

1 comment:

Designer Diva said...

Goodness, so adorable!