Last week when I was driving to St. Louis to pick up my parents, I saw a billboard with NKOTB coming in concert. What??? I screamed, and called Dave right away. I started singing "Please don't go girl" on the phone to Dave, and I'm sure he was rolling his eyes over the phone. I got off the phone, and my girls were wondering what their crazy mama was so excited about.A few days ago Dave told me he was excited about a present he got for me for our upcoming anniversary. NKOTB tickets???? But no, that wasn't it. Yesterday Dave told me that if I really wanted to go, he would take me. That must be true love. I considered it, and I would for sure go if they sang all of their old stuff. But I'm not so sure their new stuff is worth paying the bucks for the tickets.
Thanks Dave, and don't worry, you don't need to be jealous of the New Kids like all of the boys were in those days. I love you much more than Danny, Donny, Joe, Jon and Jordon.
Happy Halloween!
5 comments:
How funny! 18 years ago I took my niece, Jennifer to the same concert!! I told her she can scream, cry and dance, but she was not allowed to faint. Back then, it was all about the New Kids!
Dave IS great!
HAAAAA!!!! I would go with you for sure!!!! Every year at Christmas time I think of the NKOTB Christmas songs. Never a year goes by that I don't sing one song from them at Christmas.
AND of course Dave would go with you!!! He is THE Joooooooorrrrrrdddon!! (Not the New Kids one, the one that does everything-for-his-wife one!!!)
I still remember listening to their Christmas tape with you at Grandpa's! "Ho! Ho! Ho! It's Christmas time, We're gonna get funky in a rhyme..." (or something like that:) )
I remember crying myself to sleep because ANDREA got to go to their concert, and NOT ME! She was SO lucky.
That's hilarious. I went to two NKOTB concerts as a teenager. My ears are still ringing from all the screaming. Good to know we have this in common. So funny:)
Jen
Post a Comment