That title was for you, Dave. :)
Anna trying on a hat. I have no idea where we were!These two have so much fun together in their crib. I'm so happy they still share a crib and I can't imagine them ever not sleeping together!
Nate helping Dave shovel the driveway (this was a while ago...lately we've been getting a lot of rain instead of snow!)
You could almost draw a perfect line of symmetry here!
Nate wanted to make Dave's lunch so he raced around getting it ready before Dave could see. He even stuck in a cute note and a treat to surprise him!
Audrey and Anna.
It was fun to watch the icicles grow closer and closer together until one day they finally touched!!
Audrey snuggling up to watch Nate work on his spelling.
Audrey helping Nate with his spelling. :)
This is how they do peek-a-boo.
Nate was really concerned that Smaug didn't have a blanket to keep him warm, so he made him one.
This was a new position!
Nate was pretty excited to take apart our old computer.
Then he put some legos in to make it look like a movie.
I can picture Sadie as a mom in a few (or more) years. She handles two very well.

















No comments:
Post a Comment