Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Do you know the Muffin Man?

We sing that song a lot around here. I grew up hearing it and my now my babies always like that song. Except we always sing "that lives on Geary Lane" since I started singing that to my kids when we lived in San Francisco close to Geary. I got a good laugh when I saw this written on the back of our car. 

 Nate and Sadie started roller hockey and they LOVE it!!!
Ash and her classmates worked for hours and hours and hours on a mock trial where they had a case that they got to present to a judge in court against another team. They got to take turns doing offense and defense. They learned so much. Ash had a little party here where the kids burned their mock trial notebooks because they were so happy to be done!

No comments: