Friday, May 8, 2015

Outside

Anna and Audrey LOVE being outside. Any time the door opens, they want to go outside. One time Ash went to take a picture of a tree blossoming outside. She closed the door behind her and Anna burst into sobbing tears! We all thought she was hurt...but really, she just wanted to go outside. 
 I'm no fan of animals, and all my kids know it. In fact, when I ask them what they want in their future spouse, usually the first thing is "I want him/her to love animals!" Well, Anna and Audrey love animals as much as their older siblings. They are sooooo happy watching the chickens. One day I took them out to the chicken coop to watch the chickens but this time they didn't want to just watch, they wanted to touch them. I wasn't brave enough to catch a chicken on my own so I called Sadie over. I tried to be brave and hold that nice hen (Lacy is the nicest, calmest of the hens). They were so, so, so happy petting Lacy. It was cute to see how mesmerized they were being so close to a chicken.
 Anna and Audrey can see the chickens from their bedroom window. They love to say hi to the chickens before and after they get changed. They wave and watch and blow kisses.
 Sadie is much smoother holding a chicken and a baby. She knows what she's doing!

 Sadie got the sidewalk chalk out for Anna and Audrey. They had so much fun drawing and playing outside.

The kids love driving the long driveway. They are getting pretty good at it! Good thing, because Ash will really be behind the wheel before too long.

No comments: