Friday, March 14, 2014

Sean's Girls

Dear Sean, 
I hear that you check our blog every day to see "your girls". Well, I put lots of pictures on here for you to see your girls. They are so cute and they will LOVE to play with their big cousin Sean! 
 We visited Dave at work today to show off Anna and Audrey. I loved this shot of the 4 girls…two little babies with their grown up sisters reading magazines.
 So wonderful to have Grandma and Grandpa here to visit!!! It was a lot of work to get the "grandma" and "grandpa" visible on their shirts. The older girls can't get enough of fun headbands and bows and dressing up their baby sisters.

 Audrey and Ash with Grandpa

 I looked over at Nate and (can't tell who from this pose) and he was teaching punching moves while making punching sound affects. I love it.
 Audrey was so wide awake today! We all gather close when they are awake and ooh and ahh over their cute expressions.
 Love Anna's cute eyes in this picture.
 Nate had the camera in his hands at this point.
 Grandpa was surrounded with kiddos as soon as he stepped foot in the house.
 Audrey was clearly dressed up for the day and I was still in my pajamas.
 Nate said "Babies are more fun than I thought because you can build trains around them."
 Audrey after her punching lesson with Nate.
 Don't scratch your sister's face! Bath time is too relaxing for these girls.

 Anna stretching after a good nap.
 Dave took the kids out for a beautiful hike.
 Sadie and Nate put a show on for us. They made invites that said "Come to the dual with Sadie and Nate". They had all sorts of "matches" to play, and this one was their roller blade hockey with broom sticks. We had seats we had to pay for to watch. Reminded me of my field hockey days and I wanted to join in. I need to get me some roller blades.
 Grandpa and Nate hiking the hill behind our house.

Audrey sure looks tiny next to Sadie and Nate.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Sean is going to love seeing this! He loves his cousins so much. Looks like you guys are having so much fun.

Dayna Simons said...

They are growing up! Still so tiny, but they've changed from the little babes at the hospital! Darling!

Mom said...

'Love these beautiful sweet babies and their big brother and sisters! Thanks for all the cute photos.
Love you all,
Grandma Walton

emily said...

I like how often you are updating your blog these days, it's awesome!