We finally ventured out with the babies and took them to church today. The girls (older girls) already had outfits planned for their little sisters' first big outing!
So wonderful to have Grandma and Grandpa here! They are a great help and tons of fun, too!They wanted and "all girls" shot.
Nate wanted his own picture with the girls. So sweet. Then he wanted to pretend to be asleep like them. :)
I dreamed of two babies in my arms for a long, long time. I love it.
Sadie put Audrey in her "I love grandpa" outfit for the day Grandpa arrived.
And for the record, for the first time in a while, I got the babies mixed up today. It's a game we all play…to guess who is who. Sometimes it's just too hard to tell. Usually I claim to have them down pat. But not today. Sometimes they look soooo much alike!







1 comment:
So sweet! It sounds like you have great helpers - I can't believe how big your older kids are getting!
Post a Comment