Monday, March 17, 2014

Love these little girls!

It's hard to believe Anna and Audrey will be 5 weeks tomorrow. Then again, they look so different than the day we met them. They have gotten so big (never thought 6 pounds would seem so huge to me). They feel like a full sized baby to me now! I love having squishy cheeks to kiss. And I love them not feeling so fragile. At the rate we all want to hold them around here, I am so glad we have two babies to pass around. Today Sadie announced that we should have had 5 babies so we could each hold a baby whenever we want. We still can't get enough of them. And most days I'm still in awe that I have two babies to hold. So thankful and so happy. 
 I think it was Sadie that popped both girls in this little bouncy seat together (thanks to our friends who have loaned us things since it's been a while since we've had babies!)
 I love all of their cute hand positions.
 Dave and I wanted to watch a movie Saturday night so we put the girls on the bean bag to snuggle while we watched. It worked great and they looked so happy and content snuggled up tight.
 Trying to hold hands...
 Audrey on the left, Anna on the right
 It was a beautiful spring day today and Sadie wanted to get the girls dressed up in spring dresses…
Audrey showing off her cute dress.
 Audrey and Anna

 Audrey and Anna (I guess we usually have Audrey on the left)

 Once again…Audrey on the left and Anna on the right.

2 comments:

Brittany Lentz said...

Love all these pictures!! Thanks for posting. They are such dolls.

Lori said...

They are so darling!! It's a good thing you've got lots of helping hands in your family!