Most of the snow didn't stick to the ground, so we couldn't build a snowman. It's still snowing...so maybe soon enough we'll build one.
A few random, cute pictures...
Nate and I went in to wake the girls up for school. They went to say their morning prayer, and Nate marched right over to join them. Nate loves attention for the cute things he does, so it was easy to get him to pose for the picture.
Sadie loves to take care of Nate. He's a pretty good sport considering all of the water she squirts in his hair.

At school Sadie's class was having a TG feast. She has talked about it for weeks and was so excited. Her excitment was evident as she came to breakfast already in her pilgrim costume. She wore it all the day long. It was also fun to have a memory jump into my head...that when I was in kindergarten, I was a pilgrim and wore almost the exact costume. I got the picture out to prove it.
At school Sadie's class was having a TG feast. She has talked about it for weeks and was so excited. Her excitment was evident as she came to breakfast already in her pilgrim costume. She wore it all the day long. It was also fun to have a memory jump into my head...that when I was in kindergarten, I was a pilgrim and wore almost the exact costume. I got the picture out to prove it.
Nate loves to climb on the big kid chair and sits there with as much pride as you could hold in a little 15-month old face. He's always trying to be like his sisters.
3 comments:
I love the snow pictures. We had a super light dusting during the night but my girls were ready to get out therr sleds and it was tough to convince Elizabeth she did not need to wear her snow boots today. I don't know if we'll get enough snow down here to enjoy it.
So fun to read about your cute kids. I loved your Christmas card too! I wished I lived close so I can visit you and see your sweet family in person!
those are all the most adorable pix i've ever seen, what a great family you have!
Post a Comment