Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fake Yawns

Background to this photo essay: One day I yawned. Nate copied me and yawned. I thought it was so funny to watch him fake a yawn. I couldn't stop laughing! So for the next several minutes, Nate kept faking a yawn, over and over and over. He LOVED being funny and making us all laugh. Just tonight while putting him down, he was almost asleep, but then poked his head up to show me his fake yawn. Funny, funny boy.

Ready for my yawn?
Here goes...


Aren't those eyes just awesome?











Clap for me!! I'm sooooooo cute! And funny.



Ready to see it again? I'll do it 100 more times if you keep laughing.






5 comments:

The Wilhelms said...

Too cute! He looks adorable, especially since he is so proud of himself! He looks especially like Sadie in that first picture!

Jen said...

That is so funny!! I love how the eyes roll up into his head at the height of the yawn!!

Anonymous said...

I was not expecting such good acting abilities! That was sooo hilarious.

emily said...

What a fun age. He is adorable...

Heidi said...

Those are great pictures! And impressive yawns. I know you don't want to hear it but he's looking so old but so handsome.