Saturday, July 12, 2008

Want to see my most favorite trick?

Hi! I'm Nate and I just had my 11 month birthday. Lots of little things make me happy, but this is one of my favorites. Let me show you.
First, I grab hold of this blocks bucket that my mom got for me at a garage sale (I love the blocks in it, but the bucket is the best!).
I check to make sure that I have the open side of the bucket facing me.
I bring it close to my head.
Then, I stick the bucket right over my head.
Sometimes I stick my tongue out during my trick. I laugh and laugh when things are on my head. I think everyone else thinks I'm pretty funny, too.
Then I tip the bucket behind my head, and start all over again. Sometimes I do this over and over for a long time. Like I said, it's one of my favorite tricks.

4 comments:

The Wilhelms said...

I LOVE it! He looks so sweet! Wow, 11 months already, hard to believe how quickly the time goes! Glad to see you are enjoying your big back yard in MO!

Alicia said...

I miss that cute kid! Nice trick Nate.

Jamie said...

Neat trick Nate-O-Potatoe!!!!

Heidi said...

That is so adorable! I love how kids are more entertained with the boxes and containers the toys come in than the actual toys. I wish I was more creative like them.