
Like their matching outfits? Different shades of yellow, but we thought they looked like a match.

We were going to bless Nate on the October fast Sunday, but decided to do it when we had some family here. We were so happy to have Shannon and Lindsay with us today. We missed the rest of our families and wished everyone could be here. Nate was in a great mood before and after the blessing. He just looked so happy and content. One of the highlights was his adorable sneeze in the middle of the blessing. Dave gave him a beautiful blessing. I think we had all had a grateful heart today.

Oops- I forgot to rotate the picture before putting it on. You'll have to turn your head.

Dave and Nate getting ready for a nap out on the porch swing this afternoon.

Nate is saying thanks to Grandma Shelly for getting this special blanket for him. It was perfect!


We all melt when Nate smiles - and they have been coming a little more frequently. We love it!

4 comments:
So cute!!! I've never seen a little outfit like that! We need those for 3-4 yr olds too...
Hey Melissa and Dave! What a cute little guy you have here. We've found your blog and have been peaking in on you off and on, but just wanted to say congratulations.
p.s. fun to be in the same ward as shannon - small world.
Lv,
Julie (and Jared)
danielsonschatter.blogspot.com
I love that little onsie! I didn't even realize it was appliqued on until the picture of Nate closer up. Too cute!
Looks like such a special event. Nate is just too cute!
Post a Comment