Monday, September 10, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

I asked the kids what they liked best about Daddy. Here's what they said...




I like when Daddy holds me, sings to me, dances with me, and changes my
explosive diapers at church - even when my mess got all over my outfits, socks, blanket...everywhere! I love my daddy!

He takes us on special dates where we get to do something just with Daddy.



He does our hair. Our favorite is when he does piggy ponies.

He takes us to the lake and helps us try to catch fish.

He lets us camp in our backyard and builds fires for smore's.







He takes us to the zoo and teaches us about animals.



He helps us save animals like squirrels and bunnies who can't find their mommy.



He helps us search for salamanders and other strange creatures in the water when we're camping.



He lets us hold alligators and even wants to buy one for a pet (too bad mommy won't let us get one).

He sings to us and sometimes we fall asleep while he's playing the guitar. He even makes up a tune to one of our favorite stories and turns it into a song. He said someday he'll teach us to play the guitar.



A few more things they said...

(Sadie)He tickles me

He lets me step on his tummy

He plays Candyland with me

I like to visit him at his school

I love him

He gives us "special drink" when mommy is gone


(Ashlyn) He takes us on walks

He plays hide and go seek with us

He takes us to ponds to find frogs and turtles

He tells us the best make-up stories at bed time

He reads Narnia to us
Happy Birthday Dave! I love you so much! My list of what I like about you is too long...I won't bore our blogger friends.

7 comments:

emily said...

Happy birthday Dave!!

PJ Productions said...

Dave! Have a great day and have fun with your cute family.

Sheri said...

Daddys are the best!

Heidi said...

What a great dad! Happy Birthday to Dave!

Anonymous said...

I just heard the news today! Wow, congratulations on the new baby boy! Your family is beautiful!
xo,
Irene

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Dave!

Brittany said...

haha aw that picture of dave doing sadies hair reminded me of when he used to do my hair! He's quite good at the Topsy-Tails! haha