Friday, September 7, 2007

Dancing, guitar and soccer

I couldn't resist putting this picture on. I found Dave and Nate dancing by themselves to some music and I thought it was too cute!
If it looks like Nate is mesmerized, he sure was. He loved being on Dave's lap while Dave was playing the guitar. He's teaching Nate early.













Sadie, Nate and I had so much fun playing soccer this morning. Sadie loves having this open space to dribble as fast as she can. We also took turn being goalie and scoring on each other. Nate came for a ride in the sling - I think he had fun too. After we played, we all sat inside the goal to have a snack (Sadie's idea).

3 comments:

emily said...

It's fun to see your neighborhood in the background of that soccer picture. Sadie looks like a pro already!

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa and Dave! I don't check back as often as I should, but it's so awesome to see that Nate is here! I love seeing such cute pictures of your family. Miss you and take care! :)

p.s. i live in NYC now, so if you're ever in the area...

Anonymous said...

Oh no! After seeing this picture I'll keep hunting for a receipt. You'll see . . . You'll need it.