Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sleeping babies and Christmas

 Barely touching in bed. I love how Anna's hand is reaching out to make sure they are at least touching a little bit.

 Science class by Nate. They girls were sooooooo interested in Nate's lesson on bearded dragons! I'm afraid they seem especially amused by animals. I'm totally outnumbered!
 Nate was such a cute helper at their doctor appointment. I loved how the doctor asked if Nate wanted to be the one to hold them while she did the exam.
 Is that comfortable?
 Having our "angel cake" to celebrate our December 22 Angel, Amber from 2005.
 Ginger bread house cookies. Mom used to always do gingerbread houses with us. Every year that I can remember! Since we've had a few rough Decembers, I switched to making a giant gingerbread cookie in the shape of a house. It's easier and they still have a ton of fun.
 We had a few families over for dinner and the kids all acted out the Nativity. I had to document this picture. Nate used to have a little crush on this cute girl. He claims that is a thing of the past, but whenever the girls say her name, he does get a cute smile. Either way, Ash and Sadie are voting for him to marry Kaitlyn because they really like her and think she would make a great sis in law. She was the only girl who wanted to play Mary and Nate was gonna play Joseph...they made a cute couple!
 Sadie and Nate worked hard on our veggie tray for our Christmas Eve dinner.
 Anna and Audrey LOVE bath time.
 I love the little hands helping Nate play his song.
 Christmas morning.
 Those eyes just make me melt.
 Going for a fun sledding afternoon with some fresh snow.
 Ash had a big science project to do for the science fair. With Dave involved, of course it had to do with guns. It just makes me laugh to see this sweet girl with a massive, powerful gun.

No comments: