They have discovered bookshelves and they love them. I'm starting to see a little personality come out in each of them. Anna is especially interested in books. She will sit and flip, flip, flip a book over and over. She loves turning the pages. Any time I pull a book out, they both come crawling fast to be read to. I'm curious to see what things are not child proof around my house. I'm sure very soon I will know! As of now, I know that my bookshelves are very exciting to two little babies!
Anna is sort of sitting up and fell asleep on Audrey's back.
I think this is their favorite place to be. It's a full time job to watch both babies on the stairs as they aren't super secure at getting down safely.
The other night Nate said "Mom, I don't know why, but I feel much safer with weapons on me." So he went to bed with his machete attached to his belt. Funny boy.
Bath time is so fun and Nate and Sadie really wanted to join them! They had a ton of fun together.
Anna and Audrey love the stool the Great Grandpa Walton made. They love to climb on it (when it is sideways) and sit and feel so big. Today they both squeezed on and barely fit. They were so happy sitting there together.








4 comments:
I cannot believe they still sleep in the same crib. That is unreal to me. Fun to see the pictures of them getting adventurous! :)
Love all those happy children. What precious little babies! It was so fun to have you here.
We love you all,
Susan
I can't believe how big they are getting! All such sweet and happy kids! Loving all the pictures of the twins sleeping. Can I snuggle in their with them? hah
They are getting so big! Stairs and babies always scare me. Good luck with that! ;)
Post a Comment