Sunday, May 25, 2014

Waiting for Dad

 I can't even remember what Nate and Dave were going to do this day. But I do remember how excited Nate was to do it. Dave said he'd be home at a certain time and Nate was on the counter waiting 5 minutes til. And then when Dave wasn't there exactly on time, Nate called him to find out exactly how many minutes til he'd be there. 
 It was such a treat to have a fun visit from Uncle Bob for the evening! We had a great time having him over!
 Sadie was playing some guitar for…can't tell which baby.
 Ash snuggling Anna up.
 Our family roller blading outing. 
 Anna and Audrey. I just LOVE Audrey's expression in this picture. 
 Anna
 Audrey
 Nate and Audrey
 Audrey
 Nate built a fort for Audrey.
  I think this is my all time favorite picture of Audrey and Anna so far. Dave took some cute pix tonight. 
 Audrey and Anna. They held hands on their own…so cute!



 Audrey
Anna

3 comments:

Lori said...

What a sweet wonderful family. I so love to follow your blog to keep up with all your wonderful adventures and growing-up times. Thanks for sharing!!

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Designer Diva said...

I love seeing all of the smiles! Such a beautiful family!