
Nate turned 4 today. It was a happy day 4 years ago on August 10th! When I was little I had a cake with m&ms and lollipops. Nate has been talking about having this kind of cake for months. He also wanted it to be rainbow on the inside, so we did our best. The kids had fun helping and Nate kept saying "This is sooooo fun!"

If you've been around Nate lately, you know that he LOVES to hike up his pants as far as possible. He does this all day long. Not much gets in the way of tucking in his shirt and hiking up the pants. He even wants to be "tucked in" for bedtime. Even if it's a really big bedtime shirt. So Dave wanted to get him some suspenders to help out. He loves them. A week ago he planned that he would wear this shirt for his birthday. I asked him why today. He said because it's red. I guess red is a birthday color? Heidi...do you recognize this shirt?

Thanks Karla for the cape and mask set! Dave took the kids on a run up this mountain and Nate wore the mask the whole time.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Nate! I love the suspenders♥ What a special day you had ☺
Love the cake and the hiked up pants with suspenders! So funny what our kids like to do! Ü
Make sure to bring the suspenders next time www go to church together. Gibson always loves it when someone else wears suspenders too. He was about 4 when he wanted to wear them every single day. :)
LOVE the pants & suspenders. Cracks me up everytime I see a picture of him like that (seen them on Emily's blog, too). Great job on the cake...you can bet if my kids see that, they'll be wanting me to make the same soon!
Post a Comment