We're so glad Grandpa needed an implant done by Dad so we could have a visit! We celebrated Dad's birthday by eating chocolate cake and singing "When I'm 64" to him.
"Window" the sugar glider climbing on Grandpa. I considered posting the picture of Mom and I during our hula-hoop contest but thought she might not want that picture posted for the world to see.
Ashlyn, Sadie and our neighbor Katie, planned a neighborhood Halloween party. They worked on it for weeks. They planned all sorts of games, prizes, food, etc. They got a pretty good turn out! The girls had so much fun being in charge of all these kids. At one point they asked the adults to scoot away a bit because we were being too loud for their game. Funny how the tables turn.
The orange cones were to let the kids know that they weren't allowed on the porch until they were called. Once it was time for snacks, they removed the cones and everyone charged the porch for the food.
Playing bingo. That's a lot of kids to keep track of for bingo, but they did a great job.
Nate was looking for a snack "high up". I guess when there is a will, there is a way. Lately when Nate asks for a snack, he says "But not something wet. I want something dry." This means: I don't want a fruit or vegetable.
Ashlyn, Sadie and our neighbor Katie, planned a neighborhood Halloween party. They worked on it for weeks. They planned all sorts of games, prizes, food, etc. They got a pretty good turn out! The girls had so much fun being in charge of all these kids. At one point they asked the adults to scoot away a bit because we were being too loud for their game. Funny how the tables turn.
The orange cones were to let the kids know that they weren't allowed on the porch until they were called. Once it was time for snacks, they removed the cones and everyone charged the porch for the food.
Playing bingo. That's a lot of kids to keep track of for bingo, but they did a great job.
Nate was looking for a snack "high up". I guess when there is a will, there is a way. Lately when Nate asks for a snack, he says "But not something wet. I want something dry." This means: I don't want a fruit or vegetable.
3 comments:
Wow. Melissa - you are brave to let him stand up there for a picture. I would've gasped and hurried to move my child! :) Gibson calls it "flavor". He says, "I just need some flavor in my mouth." This means candy, nothing too filling, just sugary flavored things...
Nate is certainly creative with building blocks; mom's storage bins have a great purpose ... getting to the top of the snack shelf! I'm laughing; you worded it well when there is a will, there is a way! I'm laughing.
I love your kids! I wish we lived in your neighborhood, what a fun party!
Post a Comment