
We were babysitting our neighbor's dog for the weekend. This is the nicest dog. One day we took him on a walk and then brought him back home. He didn't want to go home. I felt so bad for it, so I brought it to our house for the afternoon. Nate was in heaven with a dog to play with.

Introducing our pet sugar gliders. Ashlyn is holding "Window" and the other is called "Chip". Nate named them, can you tell? They love to hang out on your head, shoulder, or back. Dave and the kids have put a lot of time into bonding with these creatures. So why is is that I am Window's favorite person to sit on? If I am close by, it usually ends up jumping to my shoulder or head. Not sure how I earned that privilege.

Window is eating some jicama from our salad. They also like to eat flies and bugs.
1 comment:
Those are so neat! We looked at some at an indoor sporting and outdoor show....a guy had a few there he was showing. Crazy!
Post a Comment