
Shane and Dave took the kids on a hike in Boulder. I hear Sage was like a monkey climbing all over the rocks. Never thought I'd hear Ash say "Mom, I want to go Bouldering." I didn't even know that was a word.

Cousins picking flowers on their hike.

We were so excited to find how close these beautiful hikes are to our house! The Poudre River was "busy" as I guess I said casually and then Nate kept saying that the river looked busy. It's full and looks like a fun ride on a raft!

Nate was a little grumpy for the picture. Can you tell?

We brought a picnic to eat by the river. This was not the "busiest" part of the river.

Sadie spotted a snake in the trees by the water. Nate loved holding him. Nate LOVES to tuck his shirts in. I loved his ensemble he picked for the day.
2 comments:
Ante's outfit cracks me up? It looks like an old man yet he is this tiny boy! Looks beautiful. Can't wait for you guys to show us around.
Forget the dumb iPad corrections of my spelling. It should say Nate, not ante. :)
Post a Comment