Thursday, June 23, 2011

Baby Shower


We had a couples shower for our friends having their first baby. It was a fun shower and also fun to have so many friends over just a couple weeks before we left. We had a game and there was a tie for the winner (and there was a prize). I think it was Dave's idea to have the women arm wrestle for the prize. This was the best part of the party! I even saw money flying around for best on who would win. I really wanted to arm wrestle Jane (the winner) but I used self control since I just had surgery. Someday, Jane.
We had chocolate and cheese fondue with all sorts of dippins.
Just some of the group at the shower. We miss everyone so much!

1 comment:

Seriously... said...

glad you have the surgery, recovery(s) and move behind you! I want to hear all about ft. collins! did you guys find a house? are you liking it there? i really love colorado.....hope you do too!!!