
Sadie bringing two chairs out on the deck and reading to Nate and Elizabeth for a while. Then playing pat-a-cake and having snacks.

Sadie got to bring cupcakes to school for an early birthday celebration since she has a summer birthday. Sadie made the cupcakes all by herself. She and Nate were watching them grow. I also love that Nate is wearing some old moon boots.

How can this little guy not make you smile????? He is such a good sport with his little arm. He loves to talk and babble. You can see a little bit of the bandage under his shirt that hold his arm down. He'll be glad to get that off.

I put Elizabeth in Nate's old outfit for bedtime. I didn't have much for her age/size saved from the girls. I thought this looked cute on her, even though it was a boy outfit.

Today was another busy day. I took our 3 to my friend's house and then James and Elizabeth to their first visit with their parents. I came home tired and got everyone to bed. Before too long, James was up. We snuggled on the bed for a few minutes. Nate came in (a little early to be waking up) and snuggled right by us on the bed. I loved it. I stroked his head and he fell back to sleep. "My heart took a picture" as we always say from one of our favorite movies. My heart surely took a picture of my boy...so little on the big bed.

I smiled when I saw Dave's pinewood derby car painted like this. He had a blast at the race. We were all relieved that he wasn't blinded (came so close) by the dry ice bomb that went off and the plastic shrapnel hit an inch from his eye. So glad Dave can still see!

The kids had a blast climbing this big pile of dirt across from our house.
2 comments:
Super cool derby car! Tru has his first derby tomorrow night! (But it doesn't look nearly as cool as Dave's) Cute pics of the kids!
those things made me smile too. :)
Post a Comment