A few things about this movie:
1. It involves changing a diaper. Some mild baby nudity is shown. View at your own risk.
2. Not sure what made me laugh so hard. Maybe it was Nate's "LOOK MOM!" or maybe it was feeling punchy at the end of the day.
3. If you haven't heard, we found out that "James" isn't what they call him. His first name is James and middle is Alexander. The dad is James, so they call him Alex. We just heard that this week. So we finally got used to calling him James and now Alex doesn't seem to fit one bit either. We're working on something to call him (nick name...not to change his name).
4. This was Nate's idea to change James' diaper. He was 2 seconds into it when I knew it was a moment to capture on the camera.
5. For those of you grossed out with us allowing Nate to change a diaper...if it makes it any better, there wasn't any of the #2 business involved.
6. Enjoy. I sure did, as you may be able to tell. By the way, I had a much better angle to watch Nate's expressions as he was discovering new discoveries. I love a sentence where the same word can be used as a verb and noun.
3 comments:
The funniest part of the video was watching Melissa laugh!
Nate was pretty cute changing that diaper. But Melissa's laugh was the best.
gibson: "I laughed so hard. I like your orphans."
Beck: "Are you guys moving to Colorado? And that was a pretty funny video!"
Oh, Meliss...How I've missed hearing your adorable laugh!! You truly do have one of the cutest laughs I've ever heard. It got ME started cracking up! But the best was when Nate became really curious and had to take an extra long look at "things." Ha! (Reminds me of when I worked in a day care and the 2 and 3-year olds would go in the play house, take each others diapers off and play "doctor" until we caught on and intervened!)
Thanks for the laughs...I needed it! :)
Post a Comment