Sunday, April 18, 2010

Going Private

I think we'll go private so we can post pictures of our 2 foster babies. Email me if you'd like to have access to our blog. We aren't allowed to post pictures of the babies on a public website.

dmwalton@fidnet.com

We have baby Aleeya (4 months) and Dayton (18 months). We got them on Wednesday and they are doing so well. They are such sweet little kids. Their home life was a complete mess and a horrible place for any kids. The parents are fighting hard to get them back SOON. We'll see what happens. We're taking one day at a time...and giving out as much loved as we can to these sweet little kids that already have had too hard of a life.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Glad to hear things are still going well. You have my email so please include me. You're an inspiration to us all!

The Wilhelms said...

I can't imagine how crazy things are for you. Selah is 19 months and Micah 4...but I've been lucky enough to gradually add them and adjust (a little bit.) Hope you guys are adjusting well!!

Jan S said...

Oh my gosh, this is so wonderful! I can't even imagine how blessed those two babies are to be in such a safe, LOVING environment as yours!! I've always wanted to be a foster mom...if only to love one of these children for a brief time. I will pray that they will get to stay with you for quite some time, if not forever!! I would love to be included on your private blog, if you feel comfortable in doing so. My email: jstoeckert@gmail.com. (FYI- I also have a previous email of jstoeckert@yahoo.com, but I was getting too much junk mail there!)

the hills said...

hey melissa! this is kathryn hodgman, i found you through brittany's blog. your family is so darling! i've told my husband lots of horror stories of how i was to bbsit. :) i'm sad you're going private, i was excited to keep up with you guys! smiles*

the hills said...

khillbabe@gmail.com

Lori said...

What lucky kids to have you be their foster parents!!!