
The last two Sundays either one or both of us have had to be at the church by 7:15 a.m. for meetings. Today we didn't have to be there til 9! We actually had time for some pictures.

I was doing some wild dances to get those smiles out! Every day these kids seem more and more part of our family.

Of course, Dave had to teach Aleeya his famous trick.
2 comments:
Congrats on the foster kids! They are lucky to have you. Your family is so amazing.
Oh! Those pics! The top pic of Nate (wearing his cool "shades," no less!) and of Dayton...one of the most precious pictures I have ever seen! The second one with all the kids; I would never be able to guess they weren't all from the same two parents. Dayton and Aleeya look SO happy and content! And the famous last picture; I've always loved how Dave can do that! Two of the luckiest babes on the planet...
Post a Comment