
Happy Birthday Dave! Don't mind the Christmas wrapping paper.

Sadie wanted to get Dave some "guys" so he could play "guys" with Nate. So that's what she did. Here they are playing "guys" together.

Tour of Missouri came right through Rolla, and even better...right past our street. The girls are standing right where you turn right to go onto our street. It was a quick show as the 115 professional cyclists rode by on their 109 mile ride through the state of Missouri.

This was the only picture we got from our camping trip. Nate loved this little door of the tent to climb in and out of.

Lots of screams came from this crew on the 4-wheeler (mostly from Dave) as we drove around visiting all of the cows.

The cows look a lot bigger when you're standing a few feet away from them.


Nate has recently entered the stage of LOVING books. He can't get enough!

The kids watching Rollo eat a mouse.

Ash got to feed the mouse to Rollo. Dave really wants me to give it a try. He thinks I'll love it. Sorry, no interest in holding something that a snake will want to pounce in the blink of an eye.
Today while leaving the piano teacher's house, Ashlyn spotted a recently shedded snake skin. They were all so fascinated, had to run back in to show it to the teacher. Ash carefully put it in a bag to bring to show her class today.

My good buddy and I on his birthday. My heart has been aching watching this littly guy grow up lately. Notice the Christmas paper again? In my defense, a HUGE roll of Christmas paper is tonz cheaper than the skimpy roll of birthday wrapping paper.
6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!
such fun pictures!! Happy birthday Dave! And I totally am the same way with the wrapping paper...plus costco doesn't even sell birthday wrapping paper! haha. By the way I totally have both of those flowers the girls are wearing! I think Stephanie has them too!
I only own christmas paper as well. I take that back - I have 1 roll of plain green, and it is to be used when we are invited to a bday party not at our home. :)
fun update!
Don't cry when you read this Meliss but Nate-o looks so old!! Wowee where does the time go? I love Sadie's present to Dave.
It really isn't so sad to see our children grow up once you realize that there are wonderful things to look forward to around every corner. We never cease to be delighted at the amazing people our children have become. Each new stage of life brings exciting things to look forward to. Celebrate those Birthdays & this adventure we call life! Happy BDay, David-dear, thank you for bringing joy to your Mom & Dad in sooo many ways. We are so proud of you and the truly fine person you are.
We love you!
-Your ever-lovin' Mom & Dad
hi this is mckay I miss you guys tell sadie and ashlyn i miss them so much i like y'alls blog i didn't know you had a pet snack kaylee didn't know either.
Post a Comment