
Here's how our family game night ended up. I guess Dave thought ALL family members were invited. I'm surprised our chickens weren't running around playing with us, too. The toad you might notice, is named "Fruvin". Nate gave the name. We have toads in our front yard all the time. It's easy to find them. Nate calls the big ones "Big one. Fruvin" and the small ones "Small one. Fruvin".

Just like his dad...obsessed with animals of any kind. He is so gentle with them, and can catch and spot them so well. I will be warning his wife of this hobby.

Dave was worried that our whole neighborhood would hear our activities while catching Fruvin, then Fruvin jumping out of our hands, then catching again, jumping, etc. Who doesn't scream when a toad flies out of your hands (yes, I held that thing, too)?

To add to this mess I'm in (with reptiles)...Dave (just now) was about to feed the snake. He has begged me for a while now to try and feed her. NO way would that happen. Well, tonight he said if I did it, he would never beg me again. FINE. So I did it. I didn't like it one bit. I didn't get that rush that Dave was sure I would get. The snake was so hungry, it was climbing in the air to get me (or maybe the mouse I was holding). Very scary. I had to remind Dave AGAIN, that I
really don't like snakes.

We just set up Nate's "big boy bed" as he calls it. He loves that thing. Loves going to bed in it, taking naps in it, and playing in it. He even gets excited to take naps because it means getting to sleep in his bed!
2 comments:
Uhhhhhh........is game night with the "whole" family on the agenda when I'm there next week???? Shall I send Dad instead? How about Kristi? Any volunteers?
Mom
Help you? As Beck would say, "You're the one that married him!" :)
Post a Comment