Tuesday, September 1, 2009

This one is for you, Sage!

Dear Sage,

Your mom told me that you check my blog every day to see if I have any new pictures for you to look at. I'm sorry that I haven't been blogging very much lately. School started, and that means that I spend a lot of my time playing in our classroom with Ashlyn, Sadie and Nate. That doesn't leave much time left in the day to clean and cook for my family. Oh, and then there's something called primary. You know about it, and your mom surely knows about it. Some days, that takes a lot of time, too. Well, enough of my excuses. I'm just telling you why I don't have much time to blog. But today, I wanted to blog so you could have something new to look at! This is all for you, Sage! I hope you like Nate's song. Love, Aunt Melissa
p.s. oops...the beginning of the video is from an old video.

7 comments:

Andrea said...

For some reason, my Jayden thought that this was HYSTERICAL!. We've watched it over and over with the same reaction. Thanks Nate!

emily said...

Beck and Dib laughed pretty hard too! Even though it was for Sage, we enjoyed it. :)

Anonymous said...

ditto, i pretty much enjoyed that too, reeeally cute to see him be him in action. ;)

Susan said...

Sweet little guy! We sure love him! 'Glad he's practicing for Sept. 10th!
That was fun!
Nate's Grandma Walton

Alicia said...

we watched this after we got your text but Micah man statyed crying so we:re finally commenting. we think Nate-o is adorable!

Karla said...

I love hearing Nate's sweet voice. It is too cute watching him get side tracked only to then remember to sing again! It is precious how he tried to remember the tune and did such a stellar job! This video is a "keepsake".

Sage ... thanks for requesting updates to the blog; it's always fun to see what the Walton's are up to.

Brittany said...

haha such a cutie!