Thursday, August 13, 2009
California
We had lots of fun on our trip to CA. More than a few highlights...
Sadie's beaded necklace she wore on the long plane ride so G and G would know how to spot her.
Lots of cousin fun. They had a fun tea party in the backyard.
Ashlyn and Lindsay playing their Suzuki pieces together. They sounded awesome together! I think they were both a little tickled with how fun it was that they knew the same pieces and could sound really good together!
A day at Lake Tahoe. Nate and Grandpa John had so much fun together.
Enjoying the scenery.
Sadie is the first to get all messy.
The girl cousins happy to be together.
Nate and Cora were best buddies.
Mary and I were best buddies. I love that little angel baby. I couldn't get enough of her.
Nate loved Mary a lot, too. He always wanted to kiss her and check on her.
A train ride at Vasona park with G and G. Nate loved it. Trains are his favorite thing right now.
The Walton cousins watching the boys do some RC car racing.
Feeding the ducks at the Palace of Fine Arts. I didn't bring my camera to Baker Beach, but Emily did and I can't wait for pictures. That was one of my favorite days ever...my old beach, a great friend, perfect weather, gorgeous scenery, and kids having fun.
Sitting on the big chair with Gibson and Beck at the Exploratorium.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like an awesome trip. I love the pic with all of the kids in the tent. Oh and you look great!
Post a Comment