
I called the kids in for dinner. Sadie said "Just one minute, Mom. We have to do one more thing!" She wanted to help Nate pick flowers for me.

On their hunt for some wildflowers.

Nate loves to make silly faces and make us laugh.

Our first zucchini from the garden. We used half of it for a chocolate zucchini cake. The next day I used it as a vegetable in a stir-fry.

This boy is obsessed with the outdoors. I can't even walk outside to get anything in the garage without Nate running to the door to escape the indoors. He loves to sit on the mower and try his darndest to get it to start. One day Dave told Nate that they would mow after his nap. Well, after naptime came, our plans changed. Nate said "Daddy, mow?" Dave told Nate they'd have to wait. Nate burst into the saddest fit of tears. He was SO disappointed. 2 of his favorite things...his dad and the mower. I'd cry, too.
5 comments:
Lucky. Our zucchini plants are still tiny little leafs. Nate would fit in well here - my boys escape indoors first thing...
what cute pictures! can't wait to see what else your garden will bring this summer!
Bet that zucchini was great! Nate is adorable, being all boy. and he is totally normal when compared to my boys! Just wait until he can open the door (if he can't yet.) The kids bringing you flowers is very sweet, but what is on Nate's arm?
Wow that is a good size Zuc! I'm impressed! Jealous!
There is a first to everything. I am leaving my first comment on your blog.
Love the pictures! I laughed out loud when I saw the funny look on Nate's face.
Post a Comment