Only a few times of crying today because my baby is growing up and looking too old.
p.s. We had rabbit for dinner. Our friends gave Dave the rabbit head for his odd hobbies, and they threw in the meat for fun. So Dave cooked it up tonight. I tried one bite and that was it. It actually tasted ok, but the thought bothered me. Nate loved it. Dave liked it.
5 comments:
Nate's expression is like, "I'm a big boy now." He's a real boy! I'm crying too ... The good news; Nate has his cool summer "do"! It really makes his eyes pop out! Hope you saved the pony tail!
love the pics as usual. i'm gonna miss his casual hairdo, but what a looker already, eh? cute boy!
Wow. The haricut really does make him look older! But, the positive side, is no more snarles! :)
Nate is getting to be such a little BOY! I can't believe how big he is now!
Nate looks so handsome, I love the haircut, you did a great job, Melissa!
As for the rabbit stew, shudder, I had that once in 4th grade. We had pioneer days. That was enough for me...
Post a Comment