Friday, June 5, 2009

Dancing Kiddos

I am not very good at posting videos yet. This is dedicated to a few people...

1. Our cute niece, Sage, who requested more videos of Nate. Hope you like it, Sage!

2. Our brand new niece, Mary. Welcome to the world! Nate is dancing for joy that you arrived safely today! A big miracle in our books! We love you already!

3. Our wonderful sister Becky, who is the queen of dancing, and who pushed out a cute little baby tonight!

By the way...in the last song, it's my amazing sister, Kristi, singing and playing the guitar and piano to the song she wrote for me (about baby Nate).

6 comments:

emily said...

So cute. What I can't believe is how LONG SADIE'S HAIR IS!!!!!! WOW!

The Fanning's Ark said...

McKay was very impressed with Sadie's long hair!! Such cuties and we miss you guys. Love the original song... would love to hear the whole thing.

The Wilhelms said...

Very cute. Both the boys stopped what they were doing to come watch with me when they heard the music. Noah assumed that it was a video of him. He doesn't remember Nate, but he does the girls. Hard to believe that we haven't seen you in so long! The kids are really growing up fast! And both the girls have such long hair! We are all exicted because Selah has about an inch now ;) Can't wait to be able to do something with it!

Brittany said...

LOVE all the dancing!! I see Nate has learned the Walton boy hibbity-jibbity! haha. I love it!

Alicia said...

Sage says: Nate's cute dancing is SO fun! I hope you put up more videos of him dancing.

Julie said...

I love it, Meliss! Can't believe how big the kids are getting. Especially Nate! Wow! What a cutie. I'd love to hear Kristy's song-- sounded beautiful!