Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Show and Tell

Ashlyn had a couple boys in her class that didn't believe her that she really had a snake at home. When she told me that, I decided I had enough bravery to show those boys. It was scary for me...that I had to be the one to bring the snake to school, but I survived. The girls did a great job teaching their classes about ball pythons.
Dave helped the girls research some interesting facts about ball pythons. Here is Sadie with her clipboard of notes to read to the class.





Too bad Dave couldn't have watched his girls show off their snake. He would have been proud. The classes loved it and I think the girls loved it even more.


2 comments:

emily said...

Impressive...very impressive.

Karla said...

Well, Ashlyn made believers out of those doubting boys! How cool is that! Not everyone has a ball python to take to show and tell. Melissa; You are ONE BRAVE woman!!! Yet again, another great story for the family journal.